Sunday, November 13, 2011

Miracles

Miracles abound, you just have to open your heart and mind to them. Have faith that they are possible. With the strength of affirmative prayer, the guidance of the Angels and God anything can be accomplished no matter how big or small it might be as long as it is for the positive benefit of you or others lives. See your wish already manifested, your relationships healed, fill yourself with the light and glory of love and hope your Angels provide you with.
Don't doubt- BELIEVE.
The Angels would like to share with you a positive affirmation to remind yourself you do live in your most natural perfect state, as how God and your Angels see you.

My life flows with happiness and positive energy. I love, I am loved and I impart love. I forgive, I am forgiven. I give and I receive. I am filled with white light and protection. 
I am healed, I am happy, I am free. And so it is. Amen.
Angel Blessings,
Rev. Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment